Sunday, January 18, 2015

BMUFOR - Billy Meier's Outer Space Pictures: Horsehead Nebula


Billy Meier's Great Journey in space described in Contact Report 31, had took place between July 17-22, 1975. Meier boarded the Great Spacer, the mother ship of the Plejaren and after visiting some planets and taking photographs, our Solar system was left behind. The ship is allegedly capable of making 'hyper-leaps' or hyperspace jumps, jumping from one place in the universe to another in an instant, and Meier was taken to different places in the Galaxy. As described in Contact Report 31, Meier was also taken relatively close to the Horsehead Nebula:

Ptaah:
121. In a few seconds we will start the next leap.

(Billy: I only half hear his words, because my thoughts are elsewhere. Automatically I put my focus on myself and wonder about the fact that I suddenly can't see my body. Once again this takes only seconds, which I can verify by looking at my watch. And now I wonder about Ptaah's words. He has captured my thoughts, and he knows exactly what I think. Apparently, I just let them run free and uncontrolled. But with my watch it's also strange; when close to Semjase's beamship, the watch always went too fast or too slow. For some time now that is no longer the case, and it works perfectly. But I haven't yet…)

Ptaah:
122. We have reached our next goal, which is 1810 light years away from Earth.
123. You call the strange looking formation there, far out in space and 200 light years away, the Horsehead Nebula.


The above picture (left) of the Horsehead Nebula which Meier allegedly photographed during his space journey has been published on page 256 of Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte Block 1. This picture is a part of the collection of 42 space photos - which around 2001 'was strictly ensured, with the help of Ptaah, that it only concerned “Billy’s” genuine pictures or his pictures that were only slightly falsified’ - most of which are published in PPKB 1 and 2.

Why is Meier's Horsehead Nebula picture practically identical to an earth-based observatory picture ?
Is Meier's picture a genuine or a fake ?

For more, Read: BMUFOR

No comments:

Post a Comment